Saturday, March 29, 2008

A big 'See You!' to my old job

As you may or may not know, I decided to leave my current jobs because of a better job I was offered in a bigger city. I will soon be leaving Mishima, and moving to Shizuoka City. Here, I'll be the lead teacher of a brand new school opening in April, called the JAA Wing English Acadamy. JAA is a big company in Japan which has many different school for teaching many different things. They have Japanese drum schools, music/dance schools, pilot training centres, flight attendant schools - and now an English school!

Now, in memory of my old school and where I have been for the last eight months, I will post pictures of my favourite students and groups!

  Chesaco here, wore lipstick and pink every day.            
 Minami and Atsumi liked to colour - ALOT. 

No comments: